Alumni Spotlight: Mark & Carol Scott
The spring 2012 issue of Javelina Today
hit mailboxes earlier this month. College of Business Administration alumni Mark & Carol Scott were featured in the “Alumni Focus". Click here
for the article.
Susan Skrobarczyk, Intern Internship and Career Placement Coordinator at the CBA, released the list of its students with business internships for the summer of 2012. They are:
- Edgar Del Castillo, Brunk Industries, Inc., Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Sulayman Jack, Bay Ltd., Corpus Christi, Texas
- Sanket Bhakta, Bay Ltd., Corpus Christi, Texas
- Abel Morales, Jr., Texas A&M University-Kingsville-Fiscal & Student Affairs, Kingsville, Texas
- Yvonne Saldivar, Deloitte Services LP, Dallas, Texas
- Deborah McGhee, FDIC, Nashville, Tennessee
- Rosalva Soria, Texas A&M University-Kingsville-Fiscal & Student Affairs, Kingsville, Texas
- Leticia Vega, Veterans Health Administration, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Bianca Nieves, Texas A&M University-Kingsville-Office of Marketing & Communications, Kingsville, Texas
Fall 2012 Career Fair
Gain visibility and get to know our Javelina students and the A&M-Kingsville campus "up close and personal" by attending a career fair. Fall 2012 fair registration is open. The event will take place on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at the Memorial Student Union Building Ballroom A from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration cost of $175 includes table for two (2) recruiters and lunch.
Click here to register
Questions? Contact the Office of Career Services at (361) 593-2217 or email@example.com
Thanks to Our May Classroom Speakers!
Stay connected with the CBA!
- Ed Martin – President & CEO Berry Contracting – “Project Management”
- Robert Williams – Williams Web Solutions – “Project Review”
For More Information, Contact: College of Business Administration
MSC 182, 700 University Blvd., Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
Contact Phone: 361-593-3801
To subscribe to the Business Bulletin, click here.
Forward this email to a friend
Mark ('83) and Carol ('82) Scott